Home business marketing success is sometimes hard to find. Mostly because people try to either do things on the cheap, or they convince themselves that it’s too hard, or I can’t learn this. Sadly 90% will never make those right moves trying to do fast, easy, and free. They don’t invest time or money in their future.
Many home-based business marketing success courses are cost prohibitive.
Fact is people with $200 for a course are more often people with money instead of people in need of money. For those without a lot of money I recommend 2 resources.
The first is free to join and has a very thorough training set including a LaunchPad series, an Internet Income course, and a Marketing Tips and Ideas section. It is also supported by your peers in a very active forum.
That company is SFI http://bit.ly/1VVmEZ1 and it is a growing affiliate program for TripleClicks.com http://bit.ly/2vd6a4E which is a retail shopping mall like Ebay but using the ever-popular Penny Auction format as well as boasting over 3,000 vendors and 6 million members and growing.
The second program is $47 a month but even goes deeper than the training you received at SFI, because they teach niche marketing and how to set up and manage, promote and build a list from WordPress Powered Blogs. This training is vital to long term success because it teaches you to sell without selling, and even shows you how to outsource a good portion of the traffic generation work without spending any or very little money. This program is Wealthy Affiliate or you can join Plug-In Profit Free Money Making Website and follow the 30 Days to Success training guide alongside Stone Evans and his support team.
Here’sthe link for the Free Website: http://bit.ly/2ui7mlT
Things Needed for Home Business Marketing Success
1. You need a good blog, we recommend WordPress because there are thousands of pages of text training and over 2,000 videos on YouTube to teach you how to get the most out of the platform. It also is the World’s most popular content management system, and it is the easiest to extend. You don’t have to be tech savvy and the editor for text allows you to do everything in HTML while never knowing one line of code.
2. You need a great niche market. Choosing a Niche is basically choosing something of interest to you that you could write about at least once and preferably 3-7 times a week. It could be a favorite hobby, shopping, home crafts, Do It Yourself or DIY, or anything you have a passion for doing. Even watching TV can be a great Niche as people need things like electronic gadgets to play their favorite shows on.
3. You need a supplier of products in your niche that pays a commission on sales. This way you can market and sell products without buying them and having inventory on hand.
4. You need training. Learn something new every day.
5. A lead capture system like an Auto responder will help you tell your story and promote your products in a set order to every subscriber to your blog. It will also allow you to broadcast new post and create repeat visitor traffic.
6. You need advertising.
Free and low cost solutions exist but the 3 major areas are social media ads like you find on Facebook and Twitter or even YouTube.
The second is Native Ads which are growing fast because they are cheap and effective, these focus on post content instead of a sales pitch making them perfect for bloggers.
Third is Search Engine Advertising, these ads require some training to save money and reach ready to buy or read users.
Narrowing your niche down to the core and selecting good sub niche keywords often called long tail keywords or low hanging fruit could have you paying 5 cents a visitor for visitors that average $2 or more in commission volume making your return on investment around $1.95 profit from each visitor gained.
7. You need social media marketing. You must connect with people who may be interested in your blog post and share them with them in an unobtrusive manner. Give enough people what they are interested in and put products in front of them without a massive sales pitch and they will give you an endless supply of sales as trust grows.
8. Traction: This is one of the big things that stops people from success is they never give an opportunity time to take hold and gain traction before changing products, niche, or companies. I see people in affiliate marketing one month, MLM the next, and Network Marketing when the money runs out just to end up back in affiliate marketing over a 2-year period and they wonder why they have only made a few bucks online.
An offline business can take 2-5 years to gain enough traction in its market to turn a profit. Most online businesses can turn profits sooner because of the low overhead but it can take you 2-3 years to replace your full-time job and up to 10 to live the lifestyle you desire.
The fact is you lose time or lose money when you quit. It is easier to quit than stay the course but staying the course with minor adjustments to tactics is what makes a business viable.
Determination and perseverance is what makes home business success happen.
You must be determined to fight your way into a niche, willing to take some setbacks and ready to trade a little cash if you want fewer hours of hard work. The less you wish to put in time wise the more dollars you need to invest in your business.
Time is valuable, every minute given to your business needs spent wisely and with a plan of action so prioritize things like brain training, organization and planning skills, time management, and leave time to place at least 1 new advertisement a day and renew one expiring ad a day.
The rest is up to you.