Ask anyone what you should be eating every day to keep you healthy and avoid chronic diseases of the heart, blood vessels, and brain…or cancer, and diabetes… and they’ll tell you something like this:
• a minimum of 5, and as many as 13 servings of fruits and vegetables every day
• 2 or 3 servings of whole grains every day
• 1 serving of oily fish at least three times a week
We all know what the formula for long-term health is. But are many of us actually doing it? I’m sure you know someone who doesn’t eat anything green.
If that’s you, you’re not alone. 90% of people don’t eat the amount of fruit and vegetables recommended by every health organisation on the planet. And to make things worse, 70% are eating on-the-run, choosing convenience foods that are known to contribute to our poor health.
So what can you do about your nutritional gaps?
GNLD Pro Vitality is the answer. As you can see from the photo, GNLD’S Pro Vitality is packed in individual, sealed sachets.
What’s in a sachet?
Each GNLD Pro Vitality sachet contains 4 scientifically-proven products, unique to GNLD…
1. Tre-en-en® Grain Concentrates – Feed your cells – Enhance Your Energy.
2. Carotenoid Complex™ – protect your cells – Optimise your immunity.
3. Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus™ -Balance & regulate your cells-Maximise your good health
4. Essential Vitamin & Mineral Complex – Nourish Your Cells – More Than Just A Multi
Together, they provide the key nutrients from whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and oily fish that will help you have…
* Clear Vision.
* Flexible, Healthy Joints.
* Healthy Brain Function.
* Heart Health.
* Immune Strength.
* Lifelong Cellular Health.
* Powerful Antioxidant Protection.
* Youthful Skin, Hair & Nails.
Whole food nutrition
Nutrition isn’t what’s on your plate… it’s what your cells actually need.
Good nutrition…and therefore good health…literally begin at the cellular level.
Just slip a couple into your pocket or handbag before you leave home, and you’ve got a convenient way of putting back the nutrients your busy lifestyle is depriving you of.
What is Your VQ?
Find Out Your future HEALTH RISK indicator score